Become a part of “önsch” (us)
For us at the Rote Wand, kindness is written in capital letters. Not only our guests, but also you should feel at home with us.
The Rote Wand in Zug/Lech am Arlberg is as genuine and honest as its surroundings. If you come to Zug for the first time, you might wonder where this gourmet hotel on the Arlberg is. Because only the old Gasthof reveals its identity as part of the hotel at first glance. Only when you enter the hotel, the design hotel gradually reveals its true size. Connected by the Red Corridor, the total of six houses form the Gourmet Hotel, which is surprising in many respects. But not only the house, but also its special environment contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
Would you like to work in one of the best gourmet hotels on the Arlberg? And in what we consider one of the most beautiful places in the world? Wonderful! Because we are looking for people like you! We are looking forward to your meaningful application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rote Wand is more than just a hotel on the Arlberg. It is a house where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Because day after day, all of us here make every effort out of conviction to always offer a little more than others. More service, more comfort and above all more heart.
Recipe for real hospitality, that we practise in the Rote Wand
You put passion, commitment, kindness and professionalism into one pot. Very important is that certain spice, the character of each and every employee, which gives the whole a special touch. Then add a pinch of sensitivity and season with attention to detail.
It’s that simple!
Work & Life at Rote Wand
Who can claim to work where others like to spend their vacations? If you appreciate this luxury as much as we do, then don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to meeting you!
On Top of it!
And because our employees always give a little more than everyone else, we also like to give something back.
- 5 days week (also 4.5 days possible by arrangement)
- Extensive opportunities for further training
- Free meals even on the day off
- Modern employee house directly in Zug (5 minutes walk from the hotel)
- Discount Rote Wand Stuben (-30%)
- Discount Rote Wand Chef’s Table (-10 %)
- Discount Rote Wand Shop (-10%)
- Discounts on products (-20%) and treatments (-30%) at the Red Spa
- Discount in the in-house ski rental (-50 %) & shop (-15%)
- Discounted accommodation for relatives (up to -30 %)
- Reduced employee ski pass
- Discount in partner hotels of Design Hotels
- Free night bus tickets in winter, Lech Card in summer
- Payment according to collective agreement for blue and white collar workers
- Performance-related overpayment possib