THE VISION – AND WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
As a member of Friends and Fools, you become part of our vision and the process of bringing it to life.
WHAT’S THE PLAN?
- Farm: Cows are great, but you can find them anywhere. That’s why we have sheep and goats.
- Farmer’s garden: Home of the veggies – think spring onions, red beets, fennel & co.
- Culinary Lab: Our in-house research department. With high-end appliances for experiments on all things food.
- Lounge: Coolest hangout where goat cheese, bacon, salami go to mature (and they have all the time in the world).
- Bakery: The most minimalist café at the Arlberg. Homemade croissants, fresh bread, piping-hot coffee.
- Cookery School: Place to meet, cook and learn – in workshops with the guiding stars in gastronomy, in keynotes, talks and more.
- Charcuterie: Where ingredients from our own farm and hunting grounds are turned into finest cold cuts, terrines and patés.
- Potatoes: Yes, they do grow in the mountains – and taste deliciously alpine!
- Meadow: This is where our sheep and goat come to revel in alpine herbs, grasses and flowers, resulting in some truly wonderful milk.
- Fromagerie: Where our goat and sheep’s milk is turned into heavenly cheeses, yogurt, buttermilk and curd.
- Herbs and Salad: Alpine herbs meet heads of lettuce.
- Berries: Blueberries, currants, raspberries – and all the sweet and sour berries we can get to stay.
- Pétanque: “We don’t stop playing because we’re getting older. We’re getting older because we stop playing.”
What’s in it for me, you ask?
- Discount on hotel rates (1 to 4%, depending on package)
- Exclusive Early Bird invitations to Friends and Fools events
- Free access to all our published recipes
- Free access to our Food & Wine videos
- Exclusive member events such as cooking events with top chefs and wineries
- Free annual issue of Friends and Fools Magazine