The aforementioned daily rates (excluding local taxes of € 2.40 per person, per day, from 15 years of age) apply per person, per day, for two adults sharing a room, and our all-inclusive Summer in the Mountains deal.
Package deal rates
The aforementioned package deal prices (excluding local tax of € 2.40 per person, per day from 15 years of age) apply per person for two adults sharing a room and the included services.
10% discount on the aforementioned room rates from the seventh day.
When sharing with two fully-paying adults, the third and fourth adults in the Rote Wand family suite and Rote Wand family lodge receive a 30% discount on the daily rates.
Our children’s rates apply per child, per night, with two fully-paying adults. Accommodation in their parents’ room:
- children up to 5: free of charge
- from 6 to 9: € 41 in the low season / € 43 in the high season
- from 10 to 14: € 51 in the low season / € 53 in the high season
- from 15: adult rate applies
Supplement for single room: € 60.00 per day
Additional bed: € 72.00
Dogs: Your four-legged friends are also welcome in our establishment – both in the rooms and in our lounge area. We charge € 25 per day, excluding pet food. For very long-haired “best friends”, we charge a final cleaning fee of € 100. We hope for your understanding in this matter.
The Lech Card (until 6 October 2013) is your leisure ticket for Lech and its environs. It covers everything you need, from contemporary mobility through to healthy sporting activities, from child-appropriate games through fun for the whole family, from fantastic mountain experiences through to high-brow cultural delights.
Includes the following:
- all open cable cars and chairlifts
- local and hiking bus, regional bus nos. 42 and 91/92
- childcare in the Kids’ Active Club
- selected guided hikes
- forest pool with rocky island
- tennis courts and football pitch
- running and walking trails
- daily fee at Lech Golf Academy (driving range, putting green and 3 holes)
- Buxbaum amusement park: crazy golf, table football, pit-pat, pool, child’s paradise for babies and toddlers
- concerts, slide shows, museums, library
- 50% off the Lechtal cable car in Bach
Please note that services may be cancelled partially or in full depending on the season/weather conditions.
Conditions of cancellation: The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply to reservations.
- Up to 3 months before due date of arrival: free cancellation
- 3 months to 1 month before due date of arrival: 40% of the total amount
- 1 month to 7 days before due date of arrival: 70% of the total amount
- 7 days to the due date of arrival: 90% of the total amount
We recommend that you take out a hotel cancellation insurance policy via the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific room number or storey within the booked category.
Check-in: from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival
Check-out: by 11 a.m. on the day of departure at the latest
Room reservations are only fixed bookings upon receipt of the deposit.
Deposit: 30% upon placing the reservation (free of expense for the recipient) to be transferred to our account at
Erste Bank in Wien
IBAN: AT8720111 410027 23583
IBAN: AT69 37449 000 0001 2724
Payment: cash or EC card, and the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard Please note that a service charge of 3% applies to credit card payments for services not performed directly by the hotel (babysitters, etc.).